Stop The Madness: How the Highly Sensitive Person Can Thrive in a Chaotic World
BONUS; with proof of purchase, sent to email@example.com
You will receive a downloadable journal workbook created to compliment and enhance what you learn from the book.
It is chock full of Inspirations and beautiful art. Plus a few comical illustrations for laughs.
Stop The Madness was written for you by a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) who gets you.
In this book you will understand what it is, and what it is not, to be Highly Sensitive.
Stop The Madness of:
– Overwhelm & Scatteredness
– Fear of the Unknown
– Doubt, Worry
– Not Feeling Good Enough
– Feeling Unfulfilled
– Disconnected to Your Purpose
– Emotional Mood Swings
Did you know there are ways to shift these highly sensitive ‘challenges’ into strengths? Be able live and thrive in the chaotic crisis driven world so that you can be thriving and at peace in the chaos?
In this book you will find:
* Practical insights and real stories about how high sensitivity affects both work and personal relationships.
* Never before seen, The Six Human Needs and how they affect the HSP.
* A Christian perspective with helpful insights and exercises.
* Techniques to empower your soul and spiritual life and the importance of Spiritual faith
* Real life solutions and tips.
* How re-framing life experiences changes everything.
* The importance of nutrition and wellness.
Johnnie M. Urban is an author, speaker and specialist Coaching the Highly Sensitive Person how to navigate their world. Certified Master Life & Business Success Coach. MNLP, MHt. MTT. Strategic Interventionist. Wife, Mother, Grandma, friend and a Highly Sensitive Person.
Founder and CEO of Wonderful Life Learning Company.